Our developers at IT Solutions SA use Joomla as an open source Content Management System to publish dynamic content on the World Wide Web and intranets. This unique and customizable system includes dynamic functions such as page caching (to improve performance), RSS feeds, print options for pages, news flashes, interactive blogs, online user polls, website researching, and language nationalization. Joomla is an open source product licensed under the GPL. It is the result of a fork of Mambo.
We use Joomla to design and build state of the art websites using an abundance of online applications and plugin features. Our developers use a series of html, xml and php templates, these templates form the basic foundation of our design creations built within the content management system.
Joomla is so flexible, it even allows us to custom build a specialised template for you giving your business website massive appeal and an impressive expression.
As web developers, the Joomla framework allows us to easily build:
- An advanced inventory control system.
- Effective tools for data reporting and applications.
- Extended application bridges.
- Customized product catalogues.
- Custom designed, seamlessly integrated, and fully functional e-Commerce systems.
- Complex business directories.
- Online reservation systems.
- Advanced communication tools and information sharing applications.
Over the years we at IT Solutions SA have used the Joomla framework to create numerous well rounded business and e-Commerce websites. Our Joomla projects have yielded massive appraise from the site owners themselves and even generated very positive feedback from their online customers.